KS1 / KS2 Class Teachers (various positions)
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity? Do you want to be challenged? Are you looking to progress your career and excel within teaching? A place where you could not only support and influence children as individuals, but contribute to our wider school community? If so then read on…
St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School is a rapidly improving school, providing pupils with what they need in order to achieve their very best is our top priority. We need to appoint the right KS1 and KS2 teachers, who feel that they would be an asset to our school.
The ideal candidates will:
• Motivate and engage pupils by planning and delivering high quality teaching and learning.
• Provide personalised, challenging experiences to enable all children make good progress.
• Share excellence and work as part of a happy, supportive team focused on continued school improvement and the success of our school.
• Develop a creative and stimulating learning environment.
• Be a practising Catholic or would be supportive of our strong, Christian ethos.
• Has some experience of teaching mixed age classes
• Committed to their own professional development, showing ambition and drive and a willingness to support and lead others.
We will offer you:
• A welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos.
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn and achieve
• A supportive, loyal and committed school team.
• Stakeholders who work well together and are committed to raising standards
• An exciting chance to develop your career and raise standards
The posts will be temporary in the first instance but with the strong possibility to become permanent. Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school by email or phone to arrange an appointment via either email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01453 832682 to arrange a suitable time.
Closing Date: 12th June 2017
Interview Date: TBA
Start Date: 1st September 2017
Click here to download the CES Application Form
Click here to download the Notes to Applicants
Click here to download the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form
Please use the application form above, as we will be unable to accept other application forms or CVs.
Click here for a Job Spec
Click here for a Person Spec
St Dominic's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. DBS clearances and references will be obtained prior to appointment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS Disclosure, and proof of the Right to Work in the UK (this will be required at the time of interview).