If you are an inspiring, creative and highly motivated teacher who is seeking a new, exciting opportunity for 1st September 2018 then we would love to hear from you.
The governing body at St Dominic’s Catholic Primary School are seeking two excellent teachers to join our friendly, dedicated and supportive teaching team.
Candidate 1 will have experience of teaching in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
Candidate 2 will be an ambitious, experienced teacher in either phase, who is keen to further develop their whole school leadership skills, working in partnership to maintain high quality teaching and learning standards.
The successful candidates will:
• Be creative, forward thinking practitioners who are keen to continue their own professional development.
• Engage pupils’ enthusiasm for learning through planning and delivering exciting lessons and facilitating rich, active learning experiences.
• Have high expectations of pupils and themselves.
• Demonstrate a commitment to raise standards of attainment and progress.
• Build positive relationships with parents, working in partnership to ensure that children are happy and well supported.
• Be supportive of our Catholic values and ethos.
• Be flexible, accommodating team players with a ‘Can do’ attitude and a good sense of humour.
In return we can offer you
• Small class sizes in an idyllic village school setting.
• Confident, enthusiastic and well-behaved children.
• Friendly and supportive staff, governors and parents.
• A close community with strong links to the church and parish.
• Professional development opportunities.
• Please contact the school office for further information and to book an appointment to visit us by telephoning 01453 832682 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the Notes to Applicants. Please only use the CES Teacher Application form below, as the school is unable to accept any other kind of application form.
CES Teacher Application Form
Notes to Applicants
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act - Disclosure Form
St Dominic's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, it is imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. DBS clearances and references will be obtained prior to appointment. All appointments will be subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS Disclosure, and proof of the Right to Work in the UK (this will be required at the time of interview).